Sometimes it’s hard to find enough time to write something or even to only THINK about writing something…
The following are the projects I have to complete before the deadline of December 17th (at least if I still want to go on vacation…)
- A totally new Oracle 10gR2 RAC SE on Linux (OCFS2, ASM) including jboss frontends, backups, monitoring, documentation. (Servers are ready today).
- A Disaster recovery architecture based on Dataguard with scripts based on rsync to do filesystem replication, with failover and failback, including backups, monitoring, documentation. (The server in DR site is reachable via network today).
- A 17 server infrastructure (among others a RAC 10gR2 on linux) transfer from Milan datacenter to here. It’s planned for december 11th but I have to crosscheck backup and contingency requirements.
- A 14 server infrastructure (based on Windows and SqlServer) transfer from Milan datacenter to here. To be planned in december.
- A totally new cold failover cluster based on linux with Oracle DBMS and E-business suite (Servers will be provided soon, I hope!).
- A new standalone Windows Server 64bit to outstand the 32bit allocation bottleneck for a 500Gb oracle database (Server will be provided not before december 10th).
- Normally manage the day-by-day work, including replying to e-mails and answering the phone.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ludovico (see all)
- BP and Patch 22652097: set optimizer_adaptive_statistics to FALSE explicitly or it might not work! - February 20, 2018
- The story of ACME and its CRM with serious SQL injections problems - February 16, 2018
- My own Dbvisit Replicate integration with Grid Infrastructure - October 30, 2017